Saturday, October 27, 2012

SJWMS at Rizal Shrine-Calamba Laguna


St. John's Wort Montessori School of Antipolo recently had batches of field trips and that was a great thing they did coz they had divided the groups into different dates...If we only had the day we toured to Calamba, Laguna and headed back to south of MOA where the Nido Fortified Discovery Center was without rains, I think it was more than an enjoyable day...
Taken at the Rizal Shrine-Calamba, Laguna
We had the assembly at the Ynares Center, Antipolo where my sister brought the four of us and the kids were very excited since that was their first time to join a field trip since they started schooling back in 2010. I also thank God for allowing us the time to be together esp with my only son. I was even excited more than he was coz it was my first time joining him in his school activity. I would also like to thank his dad, who was the major sponsor of all our expenses for that tour. Thanks, Ed!
And so...This is the first pic that I wanna share here:
I am darn sure the kids and parents learned from this place and by seeing things around that we were not able to see from reading a book or an article about Rizal, we got it from here. Please donot quote me from saying this, "It could have been better if this place is visited in a none rush coz I wasn't able to really appreciate the place though I learned from what I have seen. Appreciating could have been an experience not only to parents if the time was very allowable and we could have enough to really check all the things around and not just let our cameras flash in one scene in the house then go..."
It is one of the surviving features of the historical house
Next is one of the surviving features of the historical house...The Wishing Well. I was fascinated about this when I saw it. If we could only had the time to at least take a look what was inside it...It was raining and of course I had to look after my son's each step going down so my only luck was to just take a pic of it and enjoy it as soon as we get home...(no luck nida!)
Not just raining men, it was really raining and it hits us hard...
Next is our experience at the Nido Fortified Science Discovery Center...

0 Responses to “SJWMS at Rizal Shrine-Calamba Laguna”

Post a Comment